CETA heating controller FAQ
What are the sensor values?
Two types of sensors are used, which must not be swapped during connection! The connection diagram in the operating instructions must be strictly observed!
The sensors used are the PT1000, which is used as a heat supplier sensor (solar sensor), and the KVT20 or AF200.
Here are a few ohm values of the sensors:
0°C - 1000 Ohm
20°C – 1078 Ohm
40°C – 1155 Ohm
60°C – 1232 Ohm
80°C – 1309 Ohm
100°C – 1385 Ohm
0°C - 1630 Ohm
10°C – 1772 Ohm
20°C – 1922 Ohm
30°C – 2080 Ohm
40°C – 2245 Ohm
50°C – 2418 Ohm
60°C – 2598 Ohm
70°C – 2786 Ohm
80°C – 2982 Ohm
Can a screed heating program be activated?
The CETA 106 does not have a screed heating program, but the screed heating can be realised via the "constant control" function.
The following settings must be made:
Para 06:01 = 3 (constant control)
Para 06:04 = 2 (Heating)
Para 06:26 = to the desired fixed value.
Parameter 06:26 must be adjusted accordingly, possibly daily.
Summer deactivation does not work or is late
CETA 104 | CETA 106 | CETA 107:
Summer deactivation only works in automatic mode.
Summer deactivation works on the long-term outdoor temperature value and not on the current outdoor temperature. The long-term value is influenced in menu 03 via parameter 03:04 (building type). Setting "1" will speed up the effect of the summer deactivation.
As a check, consider the calculated long-term value of the outdoor temperature in the info menu (menu 01 display 03:02) in order to draw information about the switching point of the summer switch-off.
What if the heating goes through at night and it doesn't cool down?
CETA 104 | CETA 106 | CETA 107:
1. Reduced operation" is set to "1 = AbS". (See parameter 06:06) With the setting "0 =ECO", the heating circuit switches OFF at night if the frost protection is not active or the operating mode "HEAT" has been set.
2. Frost protection is active à Possible countermeasure: Reduce the frost protection temperature parameter 06:09 to 0°C, for example. Frost protection can also be deactivated, but ATTENTION, the heating system could freeze!
3. The operating mode HEATING is set (parameter 06:04).
4. Outside sensor defective
A minimum temperature of the heat supplier has been set (parameter 08:05 or 09:05), but the pump output of the differential control switches 10K later than desired?
CETA 100 | CETA 101 | CETA 103 | CETA 106:
The set minimum temperature of the heat supplier is internally supplied with a fixed switching hysteresis of 10K! If necessary, set the minimum temperature at parameter 08:05/09:05 10K lower.
Control shows "ERROR"
In conjunction with the "ERROR" display, a numeric code is displayed specifying the error as follows:
- 11-0 = F1 interruption
- 11-1 = F1 short
- 12-0 = F2 interruption
- 12-1 = F2 short
- 13-0 = F3 interruption
- 13-1 = F3 short
- 14-0 = F4 interruption
- 14-1 = F4 short
Check the corresponding connection.
Control shows "ERROR" - not all functions of the existing CETA control are required and therefore not all sensors are connected. How can an error message be prevented from being displayed?
CETA 101 | CETA 102 | CETA 103:
- If DeltaT-2 is not used, parameter 09:01 must be set to "0". F4 is not connected, F2 optional.
- If no active GEN (burner) is connected, the parameter 04:01 must be set to "0". F1 is not connected.
- If no heating circuit is used, set parameter 06:01 to "0". F4 is not connected.
- If no hot water circuit is used, set parameter 07:01 to "0". F2 is not connected.
- If DeltaT-1 is not used, parameter 08:01 must be set to "0". F1, F3 are not connected.
- If no heating circuit is used, set parameter 06:01 to "0". F2, F4 are not connected.
It has been switched to thermostat mode (Para 08:01 = 3), but the output does not switch according to the setting.
CETA 100 | CETA 101 | CETA 102:
Set parameter 08:01 to "0", confirm and set parameter 08:01 back to "3".
Not all parameters are displayed. The parameters marked with "X3" are not available.
A lock code was entered under 03:09, this is to be entered under 03:01 now.
If this code is no longer known, only a reset of the code remains. The value 911 must be set under 03:01.